Friday, October 12, 2012

October 12th, 2012: The Mist



My friends Cody, Jeremy, and Mel recommended The Mist to me.  Directed by Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, The Walking Dead), this movie did not disappoint me at all.  This overall dark film has it all, from edge-of-your-seat suspense to jumpy parts to gorey scenes.  If you have even the tiniest fear of insects, this movie will have your skin crawling.


ROTTEN TOMATOES RATING: 74%

The Mist has several moments that made me feel like when I watched Jurassic Park for the first time.  Even though it had some familiar moments, everything was completely unpredictable.  The ending left me with my jaw dropped and my stomach felt like someone had kicked me leaving me breathless.

-Colby.

No comments:

Post a Comment